The PiE 2015 Final Competition will be held on April 25th-26th at Lawrence Hall of Science. This is the culminating event of this competition season. Awards are presented at the end of the day on Sunday (the last day of the competition).
- Bring your final, finished robot and be ready to compete against your fellow participants!
- Seeding matches will be scheduled for you and you will be expected to show up, or risk losing your seeding stock.
- There will be a practice field installed for you to practice outside of your scheduled matches.
- Take advantage of the exhibition matches to scout for your alliance selection and to showcase your robot to judges
- No students or guests will be permitted into the pits without their badges
Date: April 25 - 26th, 2015.
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Lawrence Hall of Science
|8:00 - 9:00||Check-in / Inspection||LHS Entrance/Lobby outside Auditorium|
|9:15 - 9:30||Driver’s Meeting||Auditorium|
|9:00-10:00||Inspection||Lobby outside Auditorium|
|11:00 - 1:00||Lunch is Available||C-Level Lawn|
|11:30-12:30||Field closed - no matches||C-Level Lawn|
|12:30 - 4:30||Qualification Matches||Auditorium|
|4:30pm - 5:00pm||Photo & Clean-up|
|8:00am - 9:00 am||Check-in||LHS Entrance|
|9:00am - 10:30 am||Qualification Matches # 34-44||Auditorium|
|11:00am - 11:30 am||Alliance Selection||Auditorium|
|11:30-12:00 am||Optional Alliance Matches and Lunch Break||Auditorium|
|11:30 - 1:00 am||Lunch is Available||C-Level Lawn|
|12:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Elimination Matches||Auditorium|
|3:00 - 4:00pm||Awards Ceremony||Auditorium|
Past Competition dates
|Competition Date||Year||Match Schedule|
|Apr 24-26th||2015||Match Schedule|